Wire Rope Lever Hoist
Tensioning, Stringing and Lifting – Wire Rope Lever Hoist
- Handle designed for overload protection – handle bends to alert of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload.
- 360° swivelling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement
- Double interlocking pawl
- 4:1 design factor and meets all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125 % of rated load
- Light-weight cast aluminium and zinc alloy housings
- Preformed and galvanised, extra-flexible aircraft cable
- Stainless steel springs and shafts
- Bronze bushings to reduce wear
- Self-storing Cable Drum
- Double pawl system with multiple pawl stops for precise load adjustment
- Winding wheel for quick take-up
- Open Construction for easy cleaning and inspection
All models meet ASME/ANSI Safety Standard B30-21.
All models have ‘handle bend’ overload protection.
All models utilise preformed and galvanised extra flexible aircraft cable.
Model 430CDPA equipped with oversized slip hooks.
Stainless steel cable optional on all models.