For Bonded Semi-Conductor
Used to remove a vulcanised semi-conductive screen up to 1.5 mm thick for 10-52 mm medium and high voltage cables.
- Anodised Aluminium construction provides an extremly light and robust tool
- Contact surfaces are coated to provide low frictional resistance
- The change-over lever allows activation/de-activation of axial movement
- Removal of the screen can start or stop at any point required
- Axial movement in both direction possible
- The shape of the blade ensures that the end of the screen layer will always be conical
- Blade of tempered steel
- Cutting depth using special blade with stripping depth with 17° cone from 0 to 1.5 mm adjustable
- Cutting depth can be limited or blocked
- Very small rotation diameter of 220 mm max
- Shaved screen deflected away using the guiding device on the tool.