Poletop rescue kits meet electricity supply utility requirements for poletop rescue of line workers. Place at the base of a pole when work is to be carried out at the poletop.
- Durable non-conductive case (waterproof and dustproof)
- Contains specified rope and fittings for lowering victim
- Contains pole strap and harness for personal protection of rescuer
- Class 0 Gloves to IEC 60903
- 33m blue kernmantle rope (with double action snap hooks)
- Serrated knife
- Universal pliers
- Plier & Knife Pouch
- Pole strap (with rescue “D”)
- Tower Harness
NOTE: There is no Australian Standard which specifically covers rescue kits. Refer to the ENA guidelines “National guideline for management of tools and equipment used in the electricity supply industry” for further information.