Pathfinder MK10 – GSM
Fault Indicators – Overhead – Pathfinder MK10 – GSM
Fault Indicators – Overhead
The Rightway Pathfinder MK10 is a portable instrument for indicating the passage of fault current in overhead 11 kV and 33 kV powerlines. The portable instrument can be mounted with the strap supplied on a clean pole about 5m below the conductors. Alternatively it may be held with an insulating stick by an operator below the line conductor. It should not be used near LV conductors. A sensitivity switch is provided for selecting high or low fault levels and a bright red flip-flop flag indicator gives positive indication of the passage of fault current in the overhead line. ON/OFF switch resets flag and checks battery.
The MK10 can communicate with a dedicated mobile phone using SMS text message or with a PC or SCADA running Bowden Ecoms data management software or other compatible package.
- Size: 120 x 120 x 110 mm
- Weatherproofing: IP65
- Optional cover for increased weather protection
- Battery: 3.7 V, 16 Ah Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- ON/OFF battery test control
- 8 to 10 years estimated service life
- Operating temperature -20 °C to +60 °C
- Delay for magnetizing inrush protection 35 to 50 ms
- Communication: quad band GSM/GPRS modem