LV Temporary Crossarm – Stobie Pole
LV Temporary Crossarm for Stobie Pole
Designed to support energized / de-energized LV conductors while a damaged permanent crossarm is removed and replaced on a Stobie Pole. Developed in conjunction with a leading Australian utility, it enables the changeover operation to be carried out quickly and safely while the line remains live.
- Non-conductive connection points can be easily re-positioned for different conductor spacing
- Light-weight – suited for single-person operation
- Attached to Stobie pole using a mounting clamp bracket or mast
- Versatile – can be used for intermediate or strain structures
- High-quality insulating fiberglass
- No supply interruption
- Quick, easy and safe
- Contributes to reducing costs and increasing productivity
Refer to User Guide supplied with each device for more details on ratings.