LV Temporary Crossarm – Lifting
Tensioning, Stringing and Lifting – LV Temporary Crossarm – Lifting
Designed to support LV conductors while a wooden crossarm is removed and replaced. Developed in conjunction with a leading Australian utility, it enables the changeover operation to be carried out quickly and safely while the line remains live. Lifting mechanism of a lifting bracket involves a lifting ratchet and insulating fibreglass supports that can lift the firbreglass crossarm up to 380 mm.
- Non-conductive connection points can be easily re-positioned for different conductor spacing
- Light-weight – suited for single-person operation
- Attached to pole using ratchet straps
- Versatile – can be used for intermediate or strain structures
- High-quality insulating fibreglass
- No supply interruption
- Quick, easy and safe
- Contributes to reducing costs and increasing productivity
- 2.7 m arm (also available separately or with fixed bracket).
Refer to User Guide supplied with each device for more details on ratings.