LV Temporary Crossarm – Adjustable
LV Temporary Crossarm with Fixed Bracket with adjustable insulators
Designed to support LV conductors while a wooden crossarm is removed and replaced. Developed in conjunction with a leading Australian utility, it enables the changeover operation to be carried out quickly and safely while the line remains live.
- Non-conductive connection points can be easily re-positioned for different conductor spacing
- Light-weight – suited for single-person operation
- Attached to pole using a ratchet strap
- Versatile – can be used for intermediate or strain structures
- High-quality insulating fiberglass
- No supply interruption
- Quick, easy and safe
- Contributes to reducing costs and increasing productivity
Available in 4 or 5 wire configurations.
Refer to User Guide supplied with each device for more details on ratings.