LV Temporary Crossarm – Adjustable
Designed to support LV conductors while a wooden crossarm is removed and replaced. Developed in conjunction with a leading Australian utility, it enables the changeover operation to be carried out quickly and safely while the LV line remains live. It is also suitable on de-energised HV lines.
- Non-conductive connection points can be easily re-positioned for different conductor spacing
- Light-weight – suited for single-person operation
- Attached to pole using an insulated fixed pole bracket & ratchet strap
- Versatile – can be used for intermediate or strain structures
- High-quality insulating fiberglass
- No supply interruption on live LV lines
- Quick, easy and safe
- Contributes to reducing costs and increasing productivity
Available in 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m lengths & 4 or 5 wire configurations.
Also available without the insulated fixed pole bracket.
Refer to User Guide supplied with each device for more details on ratings.