Lee Vaughan Cable Identifier MKV
Cable Test and Identification – Cable Identifiers – Lee Vaughan Cable Identifier MKV
Accurate and positive identification of High Voltage power cables prior to spiking or commencing work for de-energized cables.
Similar to the MKIV with these additional features:
- Selectable Power Output gives 4 times power compared with MKIV
- Additional roving coil allows access to tightly bunched cables
- Modulated (1.6 kHz) or continuous tone option
- Improved ‘noise’ suppression to minimize induced pickup in adjacent cables leading to easier detection of the ‘lay’ of the target cable
- Powered by 4 x AA standard alkaline batteries. Battery status test.
Transmitter Signal: Modulated (1.6 kHz) or continuous tone operation
Battery: 4 x AA per unit
Dimensions: Transmitter & Receiver 175 x 90 x 45 mm
Carrying Case: 360 x 270 x 90 mm
Weight (including case): 1.7 kg