Insulating Glove HV Class 1 7500V 410mm (Regeltex)
The Regeltex Class 1 glove is for electrical work with maximum voltage of 7500 volts, with Arc Flash. It is an essential piece of PPE designed to protect workers interacting with exposed High Voltage electrical circuits.
The Regeltex Class 1 glove is for electrical work with maximum voltage of 7500 volts. It is an essential piece of PPE designed to protect workers interacting with exposed High Voltage electrical circuits.
- Insulation of hands by class and according to the nominal voltage and mechanical protection.
- Maintenance operations with high mechanical risk.
- Product appreciated for its long last and precision.
- The chemical formula of the exterior cladding ensures exceptional grip gloves in humid environment.
- The outer orange elastomer layer provides excellent mechanical resistance, for use without leather over glove.
- Its anatomical shape makes flexing easier while ensuring a high level of protection.
- To reduce effects of sweating, a pair of mittens is delivered with each pair of gloves.
- Class 1
- 7,500 volts Maximum voltage use
- 42.2 cal/cm² ATPV (cal/cm²) ASTM F2675 Arc Flash assessed by third party
- Length 410mm (16 inch)
- Natural later rubber material – Bicolour (Orange red outer, black inner)
- Special properties (RC category) with mechanical protection.
- Complies with Standards IEC EN60903
- PPE Category III = Irreversible risks