Arc Flash Switching Jacket & Trouser Kit 9 & 40cal/cm²
The ArcSafe® jacket, hood and trousers kit supplied by TMAC have been tested to ASTM F2178 and garments tested to ASTM F2621-06 which requires that the finished product be exposed to a level as close as possible to the arc rating of the fabric or system. This Arc Flash Switching coat are inherently flame resistant, providing protection against electrical arch flash and flash fire.
These Arcsafe PPE 2 & 4 Arc Flash Clothing has been independently tested by High Current Laboratory of Kinetrics in Canada.
Kit includes: 1x Hood, 1x Jacket, 1x Trousers, 1x Safety Glasses, 1x ArcSafe Gloves, 1x ArcSafe Kit Bag
Sizes Available: SML, MED, LRG, XLG, 2XL, 3XL
- High-Visibility Orange
- Tecasafe Plus fabric
- Manufactured to AS4602.1:2011
- Complies with ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E standards
- NFPA 2112 UL Certified
Tecasafe Plus Fabric Benefits
- Inherently flame resistant
- Electrical arc flash and flash fire protection
- Extremely comfortable to wear – soft and breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Least care washing and maintains like new appearance after multiple industrial washes
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.