Arc Flash Elvex Arc Shield 14cal/cm² with Chin Guard Kit 3
ArcFlash Arc Shield
The ArcSafe® Elvex 14cal/cm2 Arc shields are tested and certified at Kinectrics High Current Laboratory, and are designed in light green to provide excellent visible light transmission (VLT).
New Lightweight, Higher VLT (55%) design with a low profile chin guard. Molded polycarbonate face shield measuring 250mm x 470mm x 2mm (10 x 18.5 x .075), providing full wrap protection.
Kit includes: 1x Elvex Faceshield with chin guard, 1x Visor Holder for mounting to various style safety caps, 1x Unisafe Polycarbonate Safety Helmet, 1x CarbonX Balaclava, 1x Kit bag
- Polycarbonate material
- Light Green
- complies to ASTM F2178 standard
- Protection value (ATPV) for Shield is 14 cal/cm.
- Shields come with standard anti-fog coating.
- Allows a greater range of head movement and field of vision when compared to competitive models.
- The ArcFit 14TM is an all-new ARC face shield with an ASTM F2178 arc rating of 14 cal/cm2 for use in NFPA 70E PPE Category 1&2 protection levels.
- New improved chin guard provides extended protection under the chin while allowing a greater range of head movement. Chin guard stays out of sight when in the lowered position.
- When used with a cap-attached visor bracket, it tilts up and out of sight in a balanced overhead position when not in use for greater worker assistance, comfort and mobility.
- Polycarbonate shield absorbs 99.9% of harmful UV A,B and C, 180-380nm » Light green shield tint with 55% VLT (visible light transmission)
- The face shield is anti-scratch and anti-fog coated on both sides of the shield for longer service life and clear vision in temperature extremes.
- For ArcFlash hazards; NFPA 70E PPE Category Protection Level 1&2
- Tested and certified at Kinectrics High Current Laboratory
- Complete kits available, consisting of a combinations of UniSafe Polycarbonate (Heat) safety helmet, Pyramex Visor Holder, and Balaclava.