The tools are designed to be used with bushing inserts (ordered separately) to end strip XLPE & EPR insulation from low voltage cables including A.B.C. Both square cut & chamfer cut interchangeable bushings are available and are suitable for concentric, compressed and compacted aluminium and copper conductor up to 26.42 OD (over-insulation dimension) & insulation thickness from 1.143-2.413 mm.
Replacement cutting blades are available. It is important that the correct interchangeable bushings are selected to match the cable being used. Please provide full cable description including ID & OD. Cable samples should be provided to TMAC to ensure correct sizing.
Cable End Strippers
- For 600 volt secondary cable
- Cutting heads for 6 AWG to 500 kcmil conductors (concentric, compressed or compacted)
- Strips 45 mil to 110 mil secondary insulation’s
- Choice of square cut or chamfer cut blades
- Strips quickly, even in cold climates
- Guarded cutting blades ensure safety
- Precise stripping with no conductor damage
- Bushings change easily with hex wrench
- Extensions available to strip additional 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 4 x 4: Length w/ bushings: 4.5 x 5 in. (114 x 127 mm); weight: 14 oz (397 g)
- 4×4 (Utility Tool) Body Part No.: 36001H